Monday, December 9, 2013

New Phone

After three years, I replaced my phone.  While the old one still worked okay, it was running a very old version of Android (Eclair), and I couldn't download much in the way of new apps.  That would've been okay, but I also worried that the apps I did use would be updated to require a newer version of Android.

Anyway, I've been weighing my options for a few months, and it ultimately came down to a three horse race: the HTC One, the Nexus 5, or the iPhone 5s.

The first is getting close to the point its successor will be released.  I really considered the Nexus, but when I heard Google won't be upgrading Galaxy Nexus phones (only two years old) to the newest version of Android, I lost a little bit of interest.

Finally, there was the iPhone.  The iPhone 4, released three years ago, got the iOS7 upgrade, and I've really liked my iPad in the year I've had it.

So I took the plunge.  This is the first official photo of the Kissing Couple of Grande Prairie taken with my iPhone 5s.

No comments:

Post a Comment