Monday, May 13, 2013

Just in Time...

So, Amanda and I managed a just-in-time moment yesterday. Because we were going to the mall anyway (so I could see what Target is like -- it basically feels like Zellers Plus to me, which is just fine), I suggested that we stop by the jewelry store so I could order the jacket for her engagement ring. When I told the clerk our wedding date, she seemed to freak out a little bit.

That store is closing up for a little bit in July for some renovations. She did the math and figured that there are only eight weeks or so until it closes and was worried the jacket might not arrive in time if anything goes wrong. But by the end of things, she seemed much more confident about it. (I think our positive attitudes rubbed off on her).

So we should have the jacket for Amanda's engagement ring in time for our wedding. But boy, it's a good thing we ordered it yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment