Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Mario Karting

Amanda and I have been semi-obsessed with Mario Kart lately. Mario Kart Wii has seldom left my Wii in the past few weeks, and while home sick yesterday, we killed time playing both it and Mario Kart 7 at different points during the day.

What makes it fun for both of us is the balancing. When we're just two racers in the pack, we each have to go all out to avoid losing. As a general rule, (though there are major exceptions), I tend to be better at video games than Amanda -- mostly because I spent much more of my youth playing them than she did. The Mario Kart games even the stakes though. The computer players fit against both of us evenly, and whoever is in first knows that the position is only temporary.

So with that, it's time to fire up my trusty Wii. It's time for some racing!

No comments:

Post a Comment