Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Honeymoon Part 3

Today was a shopping day! Right after breakfast, Amanda and I headed out to find Old Navy, and wandered from there to nearby businesses that seemed interesting. We ended up buying a bunch of clothes and visiting Ikea in the process. After supper, we did something I planned on doing during each of our previous trips to Edmonton: visit the Strathcona County Public Library. I applied for a job there about a year and a half ago, and have been curious about the library ever since. Amanda and I were both impressed by it, but had to make our visit short because we arrived there only a half hour before closing.

It was a good day!

I've got two photos tonight -- one is of Amanda and me in a mirror at Ikea, and the other is Amanda trying on a leather jacket at an outlet store we visited.



No comments:

Post a Comment