Saturday, July 13, 2013

Two Weeks

We're down to just two weeks now. Two weeks from today, Amanda and I will be married. In fact, two weeks from now we'll be partying at our reception with friends and family, having just celebrated our six hour anniversary. That thought puts a real smile on my face. Amanda and I just passed the two year mark from our first date a few days ago. I moved to Grande Prairie just under a year ago, and we've been engaged for nearly ten months. I can't imagine being anywhere else, or wanting to be with anyone else.

That said, there are still some weird moments. There are days I lay in bed wondering how things ever ended up this I way, and how amazing it is that I'm nearly married. Sometimes when I'm with Amanda's family, our friends, or the members of the roundtable group, I sit there thinking "how did you people end up as part of my life?"

At any rate, there are only two weeks until I'm married.

Yay! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment