Friday, July 5, 2013

Medium-Size Stuff, Done!

I took the afternoon off and finished up the last two medium size things we needed to finish prior to the wedding. I booked our catering, and it should be delicious. Booking that restaurant was painless, and I'm sure our guests will enjoy their food.

I also got our liquor license and bought most of the alcohol we'll need for the wedding, which was an odd experience. I never took my first drink until I was 30 years old, and so never went on beer runs while I was at university. As a result, it was very odd to load my car up with alcohol. I took a photo of it while my little hatchback was crammed full of beer, wine, and coolers, and it looked incredibly weird.

Anyway, we're basically down to small stuff for the wedding. The last three weeks of preparation should (knock wood) be fairly straightforward.

No comments:

Post a Comment