Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Zomg Wedding Preparations

Amanda and I sat down after supper to plan some of the final things out for the wedding. We were at it for over an hour. There are two or three medium things along with approximately 18.7 trillion small things left to do in the next 23 days.

Yeah -- we're barely over three weeks away from our wedding. To make things more interesting, I have to work all weekend, and due to my program schedule, cannot take off other adjacent days as I would normally. Instead, I'm taking Friday afternoon off and I'll be visiting a restaurant and liquor store to try to wrap up the last two medium things on the to do list.

We have time to get this stuff done. I know we do. I also know that if we magically had an extra month of time before the wedding, most of these things would be left alone for that month because we wouldn't want to have to store everything for seven plus weeks.

Still...  July 27th is going to arrive in a hurry. Buckle up Amanda. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment