Monday, February 25, 2013

Going Postal

These blog posts usually start with me telling Amanda "I guess I should do a blog post." Then a half hour passes and I repeated the statement, amended only to include the word "really."

I often have ideas to write about, but they mostly fade away by the time I'm ready to write, and I end up babbling about something different. For instance, I considered writing about the program I led today at the library that went so poorly. But I decided it sounded kind of whiny and abandoned the idea.

Instead, I choose to focus on the positive: it was even more wonderful than normal to see Amanda's smiling face tonight. She's currently recovering from her thwarted attempt to make peanut butter chocolate chip cookies tonight. Neither of us knew/remembered that the recipe called for the dough to be refrigerated for two hours...

Anyway, tomorrow night will be cookie night in our apartment. And with that, I wish all readers a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment