Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Mission

The mission prior to our wedding in July is for me to lose some weight. I managed pretty well when I worked at it in 2009 -- I lost 40 pounds in 5 months. I eventually gained it back indirectly due to the stress of being Interim Head Librarian and then because it was hard to fit in my normal hour long walk *and* have time to chat with Amanda in the evening.

Grande Prairie isn't as walker friendly as Tumbler Ridge, so my exercise has been of the indoor variety. For instance, tonight I did an hour of basic step while Amanda and I played Nintendoland together. It was lots of fun and made the hour go by incredibly quickly.

I need to check my weight, but I believe I'm around 260 right now, and want to be around 220 by our wedding day. ...It's time to get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment