Saturday, February 23, 2013

Irony and Illness

I was sick all week. From Monday night when I had a sore throat to yesterday after work when my stomach was churning away, I was sick. I tried to get extra sleep and take it easy, but the bug stuck with me.

Last night I had lots of trouble sleeping. I finally dozed off (on the couch) after 5am, and was woken up when Amanda came out to the living room around 8. I was really tired, and somewhat cranky, for a large chunk of the day, but guess what?

I'm feeling better. I'm not back to 100% yet, but I feel the best I have in a week. I can't believe it happened after a night like last night, but somehow it happened, and I'm very happy about it. With that, I'm off to bed, hopefully for a full night of sleep this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment