Saturday, November 17, 2012

Artistic

It doesn't take much to make me feel like I should be doing something artistic.  A visit to Michael's usually does the trick, and so does playing Minecraft for that matter.

The last few days though, seeing Amanda sketch and doodle with pens has made me feel the urge to do something artistic myself.  I pulled out my markers to do some doodling the other night.

Part of it though might be not getting to do my weekly whiteboard drawings anymore.  For over a year at the Tumbler Ridge Public Library I drew a sketch of what the library really needs on a weekly basis.  There were times when I felt like taking a week off due to lack of ideas, but I do kind of miss it.

Anyway, I think I'll finish this up and grab a sketchbook and either a pencil or some markers.  ...or maybe I'll get back to work on my current knitting project.

No comments:

Post a Comment