Sunday, November 18, 2012

Five Weeks...

It's just over five weeks until Christmas, and things are going full steam.  We're already noticing much larger crowds in stores, and are starting to think about getting our Christmas playlists ready.  That means it's time to talk about Amanda and my favourite Christmas music.

Amanda is a huge fan of Run, Run Rudolph, while I have two favourites.

The Crash Test Dummies' rendition of The First Noel is my favourite religious Christmas song.  Brad Roberts does an amazing job singing it, and I always look forward to starting my Christmas season by listening to it.

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas is my favourite secular song.  Garth Brooks does a great rendition of it, as do many other people, and it sums up my feelings about the holidays succinctly.

I think we'll wait another week or so until *officially* kicking off the Christmas music season, but it may be time to add another song or two through the iTunes store.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment