Thursday, November 29, 2012

Phone Issues

Amanda and I are discussing phones today.  My current phone is two years old and, notably, is not an iPhone.  I'm the black sheep when I hang out with Amanda, her sister, and her brother-in-law, who each own an iPhone 4S.

So I spent a half hour on my mobile provider's website looking at different phones and reading reviews that are written by people who have owned their new phone a single day and don't understand anything between a 1/5 rating and 5/5.  Almost all reviews were either "It's the best phone ever" or "This phone is the worst ever."  The few reviews that offered constructive criticism of the phones to help inform potential buyers were overwhelmingly marked as unhelpful by fans of the phone too.

So I was reminded once again.  Arguing on the Internet is a pointless endeavour.  I resolve not to bother rating my phone online if/when I change phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment