Sunday, December 2, 2012

Busy Few Days...

It's been a busy weekend.  After Amanda finished her half-day of work yesterday, we did some running around and shopping, then went to the library's Christmas party.  Today we did a lot more shopping, cleaning, and went to the Santa Claus parade downtown.  Fun times were had!

We're all done shopping for Christmas, and I managed to make enough room in our living room to set up the Christmas tree.  To save on some room, I just assembled the top two portions.  The tree is much shorter, but also fits better in here as a result.  It's kind of a novelty to see my ornaments make the tree seem crowded!

I piled our gifts to other people under the tree.  I'd post a photo of it, but those gifts are still unwrapped and I don't want to spoil the surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment