Saturday, December 22, 2012

Caffeine-Powered

*sigh*

I was super-motivated tonight.  It may have been the caffeine, but all I could think about was getting stuff done.  So I did some dishes, finished up all of our laundry, and played a fair bit of the video game I'm playing right now.

There were a few other things that I thought about doing, like working on my contest entry for the Library's short story contest, or doing some more knitting, but my caffeine-fueled ambition has faded for the evening.

But now we're in good shape for the rest of our days off!  I'm hoping that the weather will cooperate somewhat so Amanda and I can go for a wander tomorrow.  With all the snow, it'll be great wandering through the park, and perhaps we'll get a chance to take a few photos together for a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment