Saturday, April 13, 2013

Coincidences

There are some weird coincidences in my life. They aren't necessarily important or amazing -- just a little weird.

One of Amanda and my favourite graphic novel series in Scott Pilgrim, where the main female character's name is Ramona. It was after Amanda had borrowed the graphic novels from me that we first tried our favourite pizza place in Grande Prairie -- Ramona's Pizza.

The therapy dog that comes into the library for kids to read to has the same name as my family's dog from when I was in my preteen and teen years. Then the dog's handler had a friend bring in her newly trained therapy dog, whose name was the same as a dog my family had when I was a little kid.

There seem to be a lot of little, weird coincidences in my life, but when they all appear like that, it makes me think I'm *right* where I'm supposed to be in my life right now -- beside Amanda! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment