Monday, April 8, 2013

Sightseeing

Amanda and I went for a drive tonight to go look at houses around Grande Prairie. We're still waiting for my condo to sell (if you're interested, it's listed for sale with Royal LePage in Tumbler Ridge, BC), but we wanted to see what was out there.

So we started by driving through Highland Park because we'd seen a few houses for sale there on MLS.ca, then continued on through Patterson. Then I got us turned around and we ended up heading down the road toward Wedgewood. All I have to say about that place is "holy big houses Batman." Some of the places were nice, but many felt sort of like overkill. So we toured around Wedgewood and, as Amanda likes to say, got our eyes full, and continued onto Countryside South.

We saw a lot of neat houses tonight, most of which were too much for the two of us, but it was sort of neat to see what's out there in Grande Prairie. Until tonight, in fact, I wasn't aware of how many different suburb developments there were here.

Now I'm a little bit in awe of the different neighbourhoods and am filled with a desire to pick up a house plan magazine or two.

In other news, my future niece apparently had a dream about zombies riding bicycles. I sincerely hope they were not in our current neighbourhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment