Monday, April 15, 2013

Playlists

Amanda and I have spent the evening on the couch working our way through her music collection in iTunes. We're not actively selecting songs for our reception playlist, but are actually commenting about songs that would work well for road trips. After all, we'll be going to Edmonton in a few weeks and we'll need some tunes for the road.

...and I don't think Amanda will be happy if I have one of my Minecraft playlists going while we're rocketing down the highway. In fact, I think the second time Splash Wave came on the stereo, Amanda's hands would tighten on the wheel, and I'd get the mother of all glares. :-)

At any rate, it's been a fun evening. It's hard to improve on spending the evening with your favourite person talking about your favourite songs. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to head back to it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment