Saturday, April 6, 2013

The snow....

Yeah, I think I've had it with the snow. We've gotten a lot of it this winter, and a ridiculous amount in the last month after it seemed like spring had arrived. Last week, in fact, I went on a three-hour long walk on clear, mostly dry sidewalks and roads. Now? They're all snow-covered again. When Amanda and I were out and about this afternoon, even her heavy sweatshirt wasn't enough for her.

It's time for spring. Luckily, we avoided the weather for a few hours by going swimming with Amanda's sister and her children. I invented a new game with Amanda's niece. I flopped myself onto a floating foam mat. She hopped on beside me and I tipped the mat, spilling us both into the water. I think we "played" that game twenty or thirty times in a Rowan's she never quit laughing and asking to play again.

No comments:

Post a Comment