Wednesday, August 1, 2012

State of the Knitting Bag Address

Progress on my scarf is slow.  Actually, progress is stalled.  *Actually*, progress was run over by a truck and is currently recuperating in a hospital bed.


When Amanda and I went on our vacation, I bought some yarn.  I bought five or six skeins of neat yarn, and was all charged up and wanting to get to work on finishing up my scarf!  But I'm not much of a car knitter, so I only managed a few rows in the car ride back.  Since then I've been moving or unpacking, and because of the chaos in the living room, there really isn't room for me to sit on the couch beside Amanda to knit while she's playing Super Paper Mario.


*sigh*


Maybe if I really get my rear in gear we'll have things to the point where I can sit on the couch with Amanda by this weekend.


(I *can* sit on the couch with her, but 2/3 of the area between the couch and her ottoman is filled with boxes, so I have to climb up onto the couch, then swing my feet around onto the ottoman without knocking anything over.  It's easier just to sit in my computer chair.  But we're here and together, and that makes up for a lot of little inconveniences!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment