Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Rainbow Connection...


It was raining yesterday when Amanda and I took this photo together.  Actually, it was sprinkling at that point -- it wasn't raining very hard anymore.  But the sun hadn't come out so there wasn't a rainbow, nor a pot of gold to go chasing after.

That said, we did a pretty good job of assembling a rainbow ourselves.  Where I was sunburnt earlier in the summer is red, Amanda's hoodie is green, her shirt (and the collar of my jacket) is blue, and the main colour on my jacket is purple.

So what *is* our rainbow connection, anyway?

Well, Amanda and I just rewatched the new Muppets movie the other night.  We sang along when Kermit and the rest of the Muppets were singing The Rainbow Connection.  Why?  Because we're awesome, and it's a catchy song!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment