Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What's Next?

I'm not sure what to do next.  Now that I've finished the scarf I was knitting on for so long, I'm at a bit of a loss.  Last night I went to join Amanda on the couch, thinking that I could work on my scarf, but then I saw the scarf sitting on the ottoman, folded neatly and looking really spiffy.

So I went through all of my yarn last night instead.  I admired the blue-green silk-wool blend Amanda bought me in Prince George just after Christmas, felt how soft the angora-wool yarn was, and generally thought "How in the world did I accumulate so much yarn?"

I didn't count up how much I've spent -- I'll leave that for the philosophers to debate once I'm long and gone.  I remembered the ideas I had, thought about other things I could do by combining yarn intended for two different projects, and thoroughly enjoyed my stash-browsing.

So all I need to do now is decide what to start knitting first!

No comments:

Post a Comment