Saturday, August 4, 2012

Wonderful Saturday

It's been a few weeks since Amanda and I had a normal Saturday off.  June 30th was the last one, actually.  The Saturdays after that involved me working, us attending her niece's birthday party then driving back to TR, packing and moving me, and moving me.


It was incredible.  We slept in, did some running around, recycled a bunch of cardboard boxes, and went swimming at the Bear Creek Pool (awesome) before having a quiet evening at home.


While we were out and about, Amanda and I took this photo together


We took it outside of RBC, which is a little weird because our first attempt at a photo together today was interrupted by someone calling on the behalf of RBC...


I don't think tomorrow will be quite the same.  We'll be trying to do some more unpacking/cleaning in preparation for my parents to come visit.  But if it's still hot, we'll probably make our way over to the pool again to cool off for an hour or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment