Friday, January 11, 2013

Alternating Weekend

It's going to be an alternating weekend. Amanda has to work tomorrow and I'm working Saturday. So unfortunately, we won't be seeing as much of each other as we'd like tomorrow or Sunday. That said, we'll find stuff to keep us busy. Our Christmas tree is still up, and I should probably pack it up tomorrow, and I haven't spent anytime playing Minecraft lately. Amanda will find something to occupy her on Sunday, though I wouldn't be surprised if she came by the library.
Since I started there, she hasn't visited the library as often as she used to. I feel guilty about it, but at the same time I really don't want to visit the library on my days off from there... In fact, we've sort of reached an interesting compromise. If there's anything Amanda wants to read, we place a hold on it using my account so I can pick it up for her at the library. We save time and save me from being at the library even longer each week. I mean, I like my job. But I spend enough time in that building each week. And this week, it'll be a little more than normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment