Tuesday, January 22, 2013

More Seating Arrangements

Something Amanda and I still have to discuss is the seating arrangements for the wedding. She saw something on Pinterest that said "We're here to join families, so pick a seat, not a side." I think we'll end up doing something similar because otherwise we'll have a bride's side that outnumbers the groom's side by about 3 to 1!

We do, however, have to consider the seating arrangement for dinner at the reception. There are a lot of issues to consider. Some people we are inviting are not fond of one another. Others don't know each other at all and may feel weird sitting with them. Others still are so awesome (not even counting Amanda and me) that everyone will want to sit next to them.

Luckily, I feel up to the task. I helped come up with the new layout of the Tumbler Ridge Public Library in 2011, after all. If I can figure out a good layout with dozens of shelves, desks, and tables, I'm sure I can arrange 50-60 people around some tables.

And if all else fails, Amanda and I can arrange the hall so the head table we're at is at one end of the hall and everyone else is stuffed very compactly at the other end! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment