Saturday, January 12, 2013

Similarities and Differences

How are Amanda and I like an average couple? Well, today we went to the mall together and one of us dragged the other to pretty much all of the clothing stores.

How are we different from an average couple? ...it was me doing the dragging. I was looking for some pants for work and pulled Amanda into three or four stores to find something that would work for me.

Now, there *was* one store that Amanda walked into with me following, but it would've been very weird for me to lead Amanda into a lingerie store... While we were there, I asked her why there is really no such thing as a store that just specializes in underwear for men. I guess it's because there really isn't enough variety between boxers and briefs to justify an entire store.

No comments:

Post a Comment