Sunday, January 13, 2013

Over a Year...

I just checked yesterday, and it's been over a year since I started this blog with Amanda! So, happy birthday to this blog, I guess. What have we learned in the last year? Well, you've learned that I like to take pictures of Amanda and me kissing somewhere. You've also learned I like to write about random things, compliment my fiancée and that I play too much Minecraft, though I haven't touched it in a few weeks.

What's coming next for this blog? Well, I hope to get back into taking more pictures of the two of us. I'm also hoping to write a few more lengthier blog posts like my thousand word blog post I wrote months ago. Finally, with our wedding only 6 1/2 months away, I'm sure you'll be hearing lots about the planning, anticipation, and worrying about the big day.

So to all of our regulars, thanks for sticking with the Kissing Couple of Grande Prairie over the past year. Thanks to all four of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment