Saturday, March 31, 2012

Back Alley Kissing



Well, this sort of passes for an alley in Tumbler Ridge.  Amanda and I took this photo while she walked me to work this morning.  It's taken in the walkway behind my apartment building that is my shortcut to work.


Amanda and I woke up early this morning, and ended up having some quality couch time together which included playing Plants vs. Zombies.  The zombies are still maintaining their ridiculous winning streak.  It's either that neither Amanda nor I know how to play as plants properly or that the game is a little unbalanced so far.


So we left to walk to the library along the path.  It was sunny and warm, and Amanda's hair was shining a coppery-gold, and it seemed like the perfect time for a kiss and a photo.  And it was!

So far this weekend we've only taken one more photo of the two of us together, which I'll be posting later in the week.  However, I have a fun story to tell and some individual photos of the two of us to go along with it.  With any luck, I'll be posting them tomorrow night (Amanda is sending me the photos from her iPhone as I type this).



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment