Sunday, March 11, 2012

Kissing Couple Restaurant Review - Chopped Leaf

Amanda and I took this photo earlier this afternoon, just after we'd finished eating lunch at the Chopped Leaf.  While we were eating, I joked that all the people outside who saw the *world-famous* Kissing Couple of Grande Prairie eating there would mob the restaurant from then on.  From there, we talked briefly about how it might be interesting to review restaurants we visit on the blog.

We'd never eaten at the Chopped Leaf before, but were both impressed with the place.  My chicken caesar wrap was very good -- hot chicken, fresh lettuce, and it tasted amazing.  Amanda tried the BBQ chicken quesadilla and really enjoyed it.  Just about everything on the menu sounded great -- I stood there for five or six minutes after Amanda had already decided on her lunch, and I didn't even consider the option of designing my own salad/wrap.

The Chopped Leaf is near Michael's, so it'll be handy whenever Amanda and I need more yarn for our knitting projects, and best of all, for the two of us it only cost four or five dollars more than it would've to go to a fast food place.  In short, we're definitely planning a trip back there on a future weekend when I'm in Grande Prairie!

Now, I don't know that we'll be doing many of these restaurant reviews...  What's more, they won't ever be insulting, negative reviews.  If there's a place we enjoy eating, we might bring it to your attention -- that's all.

We're all done our running around for the weekend, but we took a handful of photos, and I'll be posting them over the course of the next week, so please check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment