Monday, March 19, 2012

Gifts from Girlfriend :-)

Just thought I'd share two things with you today:  two of the gifts Amanda got me for my birthday.

First off, Amanda bought me flowers!  It's an assorted bouquet of 16 roses, and they look pretty spiffy.  I buy Amanda flowers occasionally, and it was sort of neat to be on the receiving end.  When I found out she originally intended to give them to me at work, I told her that I would've grabbed them, grabbed her, and dragged both around to brag to every one of my co-workers that my girlfriend drove three hours out to Tumbler Ridge to be here for my birthday, and bought me flowers and a mylar balloon on top of it!



A little later on, I got to open Amanda's other gifts to me.  She bought me Plants vs. Zombies for my DS, which has been lots of fun so far, especially when playing against Amanda, and is knitting something for me!


It's going to be a bag to hold the knitting projects I'm working on!  My birthday arrived a little soon for her to have time to finish, but Amanda is plugging away on it, and it means a lot to me that she's putting so much time into a gift for me!


Anyway, I should be back tomorrow evening with the sort of photos you're used to seeing -- Amanda and me sharing a kiss somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment