Thursday, March 8, 2012

Frozen Sunday

Good evening, everyone!


This is the final photo Amanda and I took two weekends ago.  We had a fairly lazy Sunday and were continuing our 80's weekend (we watched Flashdance and Footloose) when the urge for frozen yogurt overtook us.


So we hopped in my car and drove across town to Menchie's.  We both love the place, but we try not to overdo it.  Both my wallet and my scale would be swearing at me if we went there every weekend.


Before we wandered in, we stopped for a quick kiss and photo in the parking lot.  It was really sunny, though still cold, and Amanda was looking cute in her sunglasses.  We've joked that she actually needs a pair of purple, heart-shaped sunglasses, but we haven't seen them around for sale.


In any case, mine was a mix of cake batter, vanilla strawberry, caramel apple (a mistake), and yogurt chips.  Amanda's was red velvet cake, chocolate something-or-other, and green apple (if I remember right).


With that, I've finally uploaded all the photos from the last time Amanda and I spent together.  After work tomorrow, I'll be on my way to Grande Prairie (roads and other conditions permitting), and hopefully I'll have new photos to upload soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment