Monday, March 26, 2012

Funny moment of recognition?

Hi everyone!

Yesterday Amanda and I went for a walk from her apartment over to the Prairie Mall to pick up a few things and to go for a late lunch.  Once we finished our shopping and having lunch, we started walking back to her apartment, where we had to stop and wait at a traffic signal.

A truck driving through the intersection had a passenger in it with his window rolled down.  I'd never seen him before and neither had Amanda, but he called out to us on the way by.  He didn't say anything specific or call us by name, but he seemed to recognize the two of us!

...so of course our egos kicked into high gear, and we started talking about how that guy was going to drive home saying "I can't believe I saw the Kissing Couple of Grande Prairie!"

I hope that was the case, and I hope that passenger is reading this blog post now.  If you are, thanks for the recognition!

No comments:

Post a Comment