Saturday, March 3, 2012

Consequences of Illness

Good evening, patient blog readers!


On Wednesday, I thought I was well on the road to recovery and that I'd be posting new photos of Amanda and I together from last weekend on Thursday and Friday, then driving to Grande Prairie tonight to see her in person.  Sadly, none of that happened.


My illness became worse again on Thursday, and I spent the last two days lying around recovering.  Amanda and I texted each other briefly last night, and made the (very disappointing) decision that we wouldn't be seeing each other this weekend.  It wasn't practical for her to drive out to Tumbler Ridge due to work, and I couldn't count on feeling well enough to make the drive on Sunday morning.


That's enough about me though.  What does this mean for you blog readers?  Well, new photos of Amanda and me will be in short supply over the next week.  I've got two more from last weekend, and I'll fill in the gaps with longer written posts or updates on knitting progress.

...and if I'm really motivated tomorrow, I might come up with a surprise!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment