Monday, March 12, 2012

Stove Shopping

Good evening, everyone!

My stove recently decided that its control panel would no longer cooperate with the rest of the stove.  The replacement cost of the control panel itself is nearly the cost of a new stove, so Amanda and I spent a little bit of time looking at new stoves on Saturday.

We took this photo outside of the Brick just before looking inside.  As you can probably tell from the photo, the weather at the time was amazing.  It was sunny, clear, and warm, and I'm *very* happy that we'll shortly be taking photos of the two of that won't always contain heavy jackets and hoodies.


The shirt I'm wearing is officially my new favorite shirt.  I have a yellow/brown shirt which is laid out the same way, but it's starting to get pretty old.  So a month or so ago when Amanda and I were in Mark's Work Wearhouse, she pointed out this shirt and commented that it was a variant of my favorite shirt.  I agreed, found one that would fit me, and it quickly leapt to the top of my clothing preference list.


As for the stove, we saw a few that would do the trick for me.  I'll wait a few weeks for my income tax refund to come in, and then we'll go stove shopping for real!

No comments:

Post a Comment