Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday FTW!

It's Friday!  When Amanda got home from work, I had nearly finished cooking supper.  It turned out amazing, and we had some really good cupcakes I picked up at lunchtime for dessert.

So what did we do for our Friday night?  Well...  We looked up an old movie on Netflix that I enjoy and that Amanda had never seen before:  UHF.  We're in the last five minutes or so, and she seems to have enjoyed the whole thing.  It's great because I thoroughly enjoyed rewatching it too!

So what's on the agenda for the weekend?  We've got to do some running around tomorrow.  There are bottles to return and my hair is still in desperate need of cutting.  Beyond that, we'll be trying to enjoy the warm weather while it lasts.  I'd feel really silly if it started snowing next weekend and we *didn't* make the most of things this weekend.

To that end, I think it'd be great if we went geocaching, biking, or spent the whole afternoon in Muskoseepi Park playing frisbee or flying kites.  Will we?  Perhaps not, but it's a nice thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment