Saturday, September 15, 2012

Late Night Musings...

Amanda is asleep right now.  It has felt like a busy week, and she nodded off just after we turned out the lights.  I think the caffeine I had earlier in the evening is still buzzing through my veins though.  You could probably tell by the fact that I'm writing this blog post at 1am.

So what's been going on lately?  Well...

Even though I still have things to do, my car will become officially Albertan tomorrow when I register it.  The insurance and out-of-province inspection have been taken care of (the only item that failed and needed replacing was my windshield, and I knew it needed to be done sooner or later).

Amanda and I have been steadily working our way through the catalogue of films and such available on Netflix.  We've watched movies from the past we've both enjoyed, a documentary that neither of us has ever seen, and are now (though not right at this moment) enjoying some of the Best of Whoever on SNL.

Amanda is still working away at her sweater and I'm working on my next knitting project, though less reliably than Amanda.  That said, I may borrow one of her knitting books this weekend -- I need to make a toque to go with my scarf this winter.  The toques I own work okay, but I'd like to make one myself that's long enough to fold up so I have a double layer over my ears.  Cold ears = Unhappy Jake.

I think I'll leave it there for tonight.  It's probably time to fill up my water bottle, then head to bed so that I'm not cranky tomorrow.

Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment