Sunday, September 30, 2012

Panicking Nine Months in Advance

I only proposed to Amanda a week ago, and already I've had my first panic attack about the wedding.  While Amanda was having a nap this afternoon, I looked at the website for one of the halls we considered for our reception.  The weekend we were considering for our wedding next August was already booked.

It boggled my mind.  I knew that weddings are planned well in advance, and I've heard stories about certain places being booked up for two or three years in advance.  But a small hall in Grande Prairie, Alberta?

Crazy.

And that's what caused me to panic for a little bit.

I'm sure I'll be fine tomorrow, and I'm sure Amanda and I will get things booked fairly soon so that we'll be able to get what we really want for our wedding and reception. Until it's done though, I reserve the right to panic at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment