Sunday, September 16, 2012

Three Hour Drive...


Amanda and I took this photo on Friday night just before we drove to Dawson Creek.  Neither of us enjoys making that drive, but that said it's nice having that time together without external distractions.

We listened to music and spent the entire time talking about all sorts of different things, from movies to family issues to where we'd go if we ever won a million dollars (Italy first, then Japan and beyond).

Then today we laid around for most of the day.  I worked on cleaning and rearranging the living room, making things work better for Amanda and me, while she made lunch.  We did some running around, and came back here where I cooked risotto for supper, something I've never made before.

It was a really good weekend.  I just wish it would last another day longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment