Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Memory Lane

Amanda and I just spent ten minutes wandering down memory lane.  I wasn't sure what to write on the blog tonight, and Amanda suggested that I check her iPhone to see if there were any photos on there that we hadn't used.

So I borrowed her phone, started the camera app, and started scrolling through the photos.  Soon we were completely lost in reminiscing about my parents visiting GP in early August, our trip to see my family before I moved to GP, our mini-vacation to Edmonton, and the many other things we've done together since she got the phone in January.

On one hand it's only been eight months, and for over six of them we were only together on the weekends.

But when we look back, it's hard to believe we did that much *living* in that time.  We've travelled, spent time with family, hiked various places, and did it all together. ...and it was all fun.

We kept scrolling back further and further to when we hiked to TR Point, and then to when I had just gotten my hair cut in the winter, and finally to the very first photos we took on Amanda's phone:  a photo I took of her sitting on my couch, smiling at me, quietly amused that I wanted to test her phone's camera by taking a photo of her, and a photo she took (the very first with the phone) of herself to send to me.

Memory Lane is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment