Monday, September 24, 2012

Photos a-plenty!

Amanda and I have taken a few great photos together over the past few days.

We took this one during a break in the drive to Kakwa Falls while waiting for some ATVs ahead of us to fix a tire that was knocked off its rim.  Amanda and I wandered to the side of the trail and took a photo together while we were waiting.


We took the next one much later in the day when we stopped for lunch before hiking to the falls.  The sun was making Amanda's hair look amazing, and I really wanted to get a photo together with her.



Finally, Amanda and I took this photo together yesterday in Muskoseepi Park while together on an amazing walk.


The weather was perfect, and it was a wonderful day for a walk.  Amanda and I even stopped on a bridge in the park to watch some small ducks swimming in the few streams before continuing with our day.  In short, it was an amazing Sunday together.

No comments:

Post a Comment