Saturday, September 29, 2012

Soooooooo Fast

It's been less than a week since I proposed to Amanda and already things are moving quickly.  We're discussing plans for the wedding party, flowers, and other things.

Oh, and Amanda bought her wedding gown today.  Surprised?  I was.  It came about by chance, and it was an amazing opportunity for her.  When she texted me to tell me she and her mom had bought a dress, I didn't believe her.  I thought it was a joke.  Then Amanda texted me back to say something to the effect of "Yeah, crazy, huh?"

She let me see photos of her in the dress, and she looked absolutely amazing.  I couldn't believe how beautiful she looked, and felt the dress she chose suited her amazingly.

One major decision down, many to go, and only ten months (roughly) left.

No comments:

Post a Comment