Sunday, September 23, 2012

Kakwa Falls

Yesterday, Amanda and I were out with her parents and some coworkers at Kakwa Falls.  It took us close to 5 hours to drive out there, but the view was worth it.


I was told that it was possible to get down to the river level.  So Amanda's brother, one of her coworkers and I climbed down the hill to the river's edge where we could get some photos from a different angle.


It's possible to walk right behind the waterfall, but I only walked to its side -- the rocks became much more slippery and I didn't want to risk going in any further.


I took this photo from the side of the river at the base of the waterfall.  I'm really proud of how it turned out.  The only problem is that the photo does not have Amanda in it, and doesn't have the two of us kissing in the photo.  All things considered, it's a pretty good photo regardless!

Amanda and I did take a few good photos of us together, and I'll post some more starting tomorrow night.  Until then, enjoy the waterfalls.  I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment