Monday, March 11, 2013

Building Metropolises

I've fallen back into the SimCity groove again. No, I haven't been playing the new SimCity -- I'd like to try it but the Mac version isn't out yet, I'm not sure if my iMac can run it, and more than anything, I'm not impressed with EA's DRM.

At any rate, I heard about GOG.com's joke that they were selling SimCity 2000 for $5.99 and that it could be played right away. I took them up on their offer, and have been having a blast playing it again. I never played much of SimCity 2000 after junior high school, and it was neat to go back to it!

So my city is still working its way toward 100,000 people and I'm having a blast building my new subdivision south of the river. I call it Fehrville south. It has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment