Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Registry

Amanda and I spent some time tonight adding stuff to a wedding registry.  We've got most of the household stuff we need, and even two copies of much of it.  Nevertheless, we managed to find a few things to add to the registry.

I think Amanda and I are doing a good job together on the list -- we both restrain each other's more interesting impulses.  For instance, she suggested that we did not really need 1000 threadcount sheets.  I, in turn, would suggest that we do not need a Keurig coffee machine to sit next to the Tassimo machine we got for Christmas.

It's been fun so far, but I really wish Future Shop offered wedding registries.  We'd be able to add hundreds of items in a wide range of prices from $5 DVDs to the dishwasher Amanda would really like us to get.

Anyway, we'll carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment