Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Busy Day

Both Amanda and I had today off so we could go talk to our florist about wedding flowers and make it to other appointments, and the day was very busy.

Amanda left for her appointment, came back, and then it was time for me to leave for mine. Then we met up for lunch and the florist appointment before splitting up again -- Amanda going to another appointment and me going for a walk before meeting up again to go look at printers. We had supper and just a little bit of quiet time before going to the library so I could give my talk on my trip to Japan in 2007.

My talk went well, and we just arrived home a few minutes ago. Now we're continuing working our way through the first season of Game of Thrones. It's been a very good day, but it's definitely been a busy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment