Friday, January 27, 2012

Brief Hiatus...?

Good evening everyone!


I'm heading off for a library conference in Toronto.  Tomorrow I'll be driving to Grande Prairie, spending the weekend with Amanda, then flying from there to Toronto on Tuesday morning.


I'm not taking my notebook with me on this trip, so I won't be able to post anything between January 31 and February 4.


Now, Amanda and I will be out and about in Grande Prairie over the weekend (wave if you see us!), and plan to take another batch of photos, including some with her iPhone.  We've talked about it, and she's interested in writing a blog post to accompany some of those photos.  So hopefully you'll be reading Amanda's first post in the next little bit, and perhaps one or two more from me (from Amanda's Macbook) before I fly out.


I'll be back at Grande Prairie again next weekend, and hopefully Amanda and I will have time to take another batch of photos before I return to Tumbler Ridge and my normal life.


Please stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment