Saturday, January 14, 2012

Weather Update

Well, Mother Nature cooperated with us, and Amanda was able to drive out today.  It has snowed, and the wind was blowing all day, but it wasn't enough to keep Amanda from coming to visit!


That said, the low temperatures and the wind have combined to make it unlikely that we'll do much in the way of taking photos while she's here in Tumbler Ridge.  We may head out and try for a couple (I'd really like to take one of us kissing in front of town hall!), but when the wind chill is -32, it's not very conducive to taking photos.  We may have to settle for photos where we're kissing through our scarves...


In any case, I'm very happy that the weather cooperated enough for Amanda to visit this weekend, and I'm going to finish up this blog post quickly so I can enjoy the rest of the time I have with her before she leaves tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment