Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sunshine and Lollipops

This kiss happened on December 31, 2011, and it was a great way to close out the year!


We were waiting for the lights to change so we could cross from the parking lot behind the Prairie Mall to the shopping centre with Warehouse One.


I grabbed my cell, grabbed Amanda, and the conditions were perfect.  The sun was shining and the wind was blowing our hair and the strings on our hoodies.  Of course, Amanda was looking cooler than I was (I'd left my sunglasses in the car), but she was willing to kiss me anyway.


Now that I look at this photo alongside the other three I've uploaded to this blog, I've just noticed that in spite of what I said in a previous blog post, Amanda and I appear to tilt our heads to the right most of the time in these photos.  I'm sure we normally tilt our heads to the left, but I wonder if it's easier for me to hold my cell phone to get a photo if I'm tilting right.  Now that I'm aware of it, I'll pay more attention the next time out.

No comments:

Post a Comment