Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Travels

In just over a week and a half, I'll be on my way to Toronto for a library conference.  It's my first time attending a library conference outside of British Columbia, and the first one I've travelled to since I met Amanda.


It would've been lots of fun to have Amanda accompany me.  I'd be busy at the conference during the day, of course, but we'd have a few nights in Toronto to explore the city together.  We'd be able to find some great restaurants, do some shopping, and get a photo of the Kissing Couple of Grande Prairie at the CN Tower.


Sadly, things didn't quite work out this time.  Amanda's got to work, and for whatever crazy reason, my library won't pay for her to come with me. ;-)


...So instead we'll have to settle for a lingering goodbye kiss that Tuesday morning, and a very welcome 'welcome home' kiss on the Saturday.  I can think of much worse things.

No comments:

Post a Comment