Saturday, January 28, 2012

Posting from Home Away from Home

Evening everyone!

Tonight I'm posting from Amanda's Macbook.  We don't have all that much on the agenda this weekend.  We've got to go shopping for some work boots (for Amanda -- I think steel toes might be overkill for the library), but that's about it -- other than taking photos for this blog, of course!

Actually, I joked with Amanda about how little we've got to do this weekend.  I'll be staying here until Tuesday when I fly out to Toronto, so I'll be here while Amanda is working Monday.  Earlier in the week I commented that she'd better have ice cream in the freezer so I can lay around, eat ice cream, and play video games while she's at work all day.  ...somehow I don't think she appreciated the idea quite as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment